St. John's Foundation
St. John's Foundation Announces Spring Grant Recipients
Spring 2015: St. John's Foundation approved the following Grant Requests:
- The Bag and Hand Food Pantry - $2000 for stronger, secure doors
- The Missions Committee - $750 to help the Committee raise money to buy a van for our Covenant Missionary Cynthia Ceballos mission in Panama
- The Hospitality Committee - $1500 to update and correct interior signage in the church
- The Scholarship Committee - $250 to help with scholarships for our seniors
- The Prayer Shawl Ministry - $200 to help buy yarn
St. John's Foundation 2017 Grant requests
for groups requesting funds for specific ministries
Applications will be accepted until March 22.
Each grant should answer the following questions:
1. How does this help us form
disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world?
2. How does
this grant fit into the goals the Church Council has set for the