What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
3. How big is St. John’s? On an average Sunday morning, St. John's serves 200 people in our two worship services. A diverse age group attends the worship services and children are welcomed.
4. What time are the Worship Services? Sunday morning worship services at 8:30 and 11am.
6. What do you offer for children-babies-toddlers on Sunday
morning? Nursery and childcare for ages six-weeks to kindergarten. St. John's is committed to providing a safe environment in which all people can participate freely and safely in the life of the church, and to maintaining a "safe place" for all to grow in faith and maturity.
7. Is there a Youth Program? St. John's is currently engaged in assessing how best to serve our families, children, and youth through creative and relevant programs and activities.
8. What about music? Music
9. Can a visitor take Communion? Yes - St. John's Communion Table is open to all.
10. What kind of adult education/spiritual growth
opportunities do you offer? Sunday morning classes for adults, special topical programs. Get Involved
11. What kind of outreach is St. John’s involved in? We serve the community through programs such as our Bag n' Hand Food Pantry and the Community Garden. St. John's provides a site for Renesan and community programs and organizations. Outreach
12. Who is your pastor? Other staff? Rev. Brad Bennett is our pastor. Our staff includes a Director of Adult Ministries, Director of Fine Arts and Creative Worship, and Director of Support Services.
13. How do I join the Church? Please contact Pastor Brad Bennett for more information.
We would love to answer any questions that you may have about St. John’s. Please email or call 505-982-5397.